Help a student out? Please take my survey...
4/13/2009 12:45:00 PM | Author: baloghblog

wind1.gif


I am conducting a survey for my Social Science Survey Methods class on participation in green energy programs offered through your utility. This survey is completely anonymous, and takes only a minute or two to complete.

Whether or not you participate in this type of program, I'd appreciate your help:

surveymonkeyClick Here to take survey
|
This entry was posted on 4/13/2009 12:45:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 8:23 PM , CatHerder said...

Done! My husband and I have been paying extra for the past few years, ever since we were offered the option of getting electric from the windmills in south jersey..the original company sold off, but we get it from another now, but pay through our local provider..most people cant understand why we would pay extra, but i feel its just one step we can take if we have the option. good luck with your survey

 
On 11:03 PM , Anonymous said...

Steve I am considering buying the Mini you owned from a Portland car dealer and have a few questions. If you dont mind please call me at 503.297.3446
Thanks
Pam Hellmann

 
On 5:00 PM , Rev. Karl said...

Just took the survey. For the one question (forget the number) we are aleady waaaaay into overshoot. I put that I agree because I think this sort of answers how I feel, but I almost put strongly disagree. - KK