Update on driveway
4/16/2007 06:48:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
Just wanted to give a quick thanks to the Colonel (my Dad), and to Andrew Bozo of Professional Lawn Care and Snow Plowing (my plow man and classmate) for helping me clear out that mess.

If you are in the Syracuse area, and are looking for a good snow-plower, email me and I'll give you his phone number. He also does complete lawn care and landscaping.



Freaking snow.
|
This entry was posted on 4/16/2007 06:48:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 3:15 PM , Th3- The Third Thursday said...

Hi!

First of all, props to you for keeping this blog! I've been searching for bloggers in Syracuse. I found you and several others, who I'm also writing to. I run Th3's blog. Th3 is Syracuse's visual arts night when galleries are open from 5-8 PM. I encourage you to come out and go gallery hopping tomorrow night from 5-8. I'd love it if you would write about your experiences on your blog. In exchange, I'll blog you! Help me support the arts in Syracuse by blogging!

Thanks and happy writing!

-Courtney
th3syracuse.blogspot.com
delavanartgallery.blogspot.com