Speaking of trees
4/16/2007 03:01:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
I was stuck at home today. No not the nor'easters snow on the roads, but the accumulation of it over the past 24 hours on my trees. Here's why:



I will never underestimate the value of a good chainsaw, and the ability to use and maintain it. That reminds me...

Note to self: buy a chainsaw, and learn how to use and take care of it.
|
This entry was posted on 4/16/2007 03:01:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:54 PM , Matt said...

For what it's worth, when I need to use a powered saw to cut up trees and bushes I just use a recipricating (sp?) saw. It works great, is easier to use than a chainsaw and I think it's safer. Sometimes it won't cut through big limbs, but then I break out the handsaw. I hate chainsaws.