Organic Cotton
4/09/2007 10:12:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
How much is a F*ing yard of this stuff, and should I be telling people to go buy it?
Barneys New York is giving consumers an added incentive to buy its pricey products: The retailer is donating a percentage of all sales to One Percent For the Planet, an environmental organization. Barneys partnered with organic-cotton company Loomstate to launch an exclusive apparel line this spring that includes a $145 organic cotton hooded Henley sweatshirt and a $125 organic cotton halter dress with flower print.
Gag me with a luffa. I am so sick of organic fashion.

Hwerf.

[/soapbox]
|
This entry was posted on 4/09/2007 10:12:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 1:53 PM , Liz said...

I won't make you jealous by telling you about the organic cotton tees I get for $5. Or maybe I will. ;)

(I should probably just email you, but what ever happened to the book review I sent you ages ago for GG?)

 
On 6:16 PM , Carlos said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jcondos house, costa rica beach condos, condos rentals. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/