Please watch this show!
1/19/2006 07:50:00 AM | Author: baloghblog
UPDATE: from Dustin -
AD is not on mondays from 8-9 anymore just so you know. The last time it is airing is Feb 10th from 8-10, for the last 4 episodes on Fox.
I love Arrested Development and think that it has some of the most cutting edge comedy on TV today. It is apparently "hanging by a thread" as far as being renewed for next year. It is on Mondays from 8-9pm.

Link: Showbiz data: Not Yet Executed

I feel like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber:
Lloyd Christmas: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me...ending up together?
Mary Swanson: Not good.
Lloyd Christmas: You mean not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary Swanson: I'd say more like one in a million.
[a long sad pause]
Lloyd Christmas: So you're telling me there's a chance? Yeah! I read ya.
|
This entry was posted on 1/19/2006 07:50:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 12:22 PM , Dustin said...

AD is not on mondays from 8-9 anymore just so you know. The last time it is airing is Feb 10th from 8-10, for the last 4 episodes on Fox.

 
On 6:52 PM , RomeHater said...

I tried to watch this show and I didn't like it. Maybe America is right after all.
Now Reunion is a different story altogether...