Blog update
11/08/2005 09:31:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
thinking about playing around with the template again soon. I want to put in my own picture on the header, and was thinking of going with this... or some form of it. (not sure about the font yet)



now, how the hell do I do that?

Anybody? Bueller?
|
This entry was posted on 11/08/2005 09:31:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 10:01 PM , Tim of Suburbia said...

Ok, I'll bite. I think if you find this in your template...

http://www.blogblog.com/rounders4/bg_hdr_bot.jpg

... and replace it with this...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2484/864/400/header1.jpg

You'll be on your way... you'll have to get rid of the blog title in your header...

 
On 9:38 AM , Ianqui said...

Heh. You've been caught by the bug too, I see.

 
On 12:00 PM , j&c said...

What Tim said ;)

Go for it; it would work well.