in the meantime, quote of the day:
10/25/2005 09:08:00 AM | Author: baloghblog
AP:
"I truly believe that oil prices have been artificially low for so long that we're now beginning to pay the real price," said Gheit. "But if gasoline hits $6 per gallon, I guarantee you'll car pool with your next door neighbor, even if he smells."
|
This entry was posted on 10/25/2005 09:08:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:54 PM , carpet cleaner said...

hahaha...nice post...and nice blog here..:)

While I was browsing the internet looking for carpet cleaning tips, I stumbled accross your blog though not perfectly match but I found your blog interesting...Keep up the great blog..!! :)

By the way, just in case you are interested you might visit or drop by to my website if you have time. Its all about Carpet Cleaning Tips
and all other carpet cleaning information.

Thanks for the post and for your time to visit..