Bad ass halloween costume
10/30/2005 10:07:00 AM | Author: baloghblog
My friend made his own Halloween costume which is amazing, and I helped him out last night by taking him to a local contest where he won first place. I had to "help" him, by making sure the drunks at the bar didn't come over and start hugging and pushing him over (he was on stilts), which actually happened more frequently than I thought. Here is a couple of pics:


It's a Wampa, if you know Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and if you don't, it's a snow monster that is 9 feet tall.




Very popular man at the bar...


Congrats Brett, can't wait to see what you make for next year!
|
This entry was posted on 10/30/2005 10:07:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 7:13 PM , kerry said...

that's awesome - but Boba Fett is still my favorite

 
On 3:59 PM , Anonymous said...

Don't forget that I also beat Jesus and wonder woman in the contest! I bought Jesus a beer afterward as a token of good will.