I finally got started on my rainwater collection project:
Step 1, which involved ripping down the old gutters:
Step 2, replacing damaged fascia board:
(The colonel helping me out, I would have been lost without him!)
Step 3, painting:
Step 4, putting up new gutters:
Still have a few more gutters to hang, but now we've got the "hang" of it. Put some soffet vents too, in under the eave, to increase air flow. Have to find a big container of some sort to hold the water in too, and figure out an overflow plan.
Front walkway, had some much needed help on this one too. (Can't mention their name on this blog though...)
Before: (with old gutters)
Not bad for 2 non-"masons"