NYPD's finest
8/01/2005 10:16:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
"Flava Flav and (undercover) company" thought that my partaking in a cold beverage on a hot summer day prior to a concert was worthy of a fine. I don't have to remind you how old I am, but I am of a legal age, let's just say. Meanwhile, back at the dude ranch, Johnny Moon-eyes and his coked out girl friend are playing beer-pong in the next aisle over.



25 bucks.

Then they told us we could keep drinking, just put it in a plastic cup.

Didn't ruin my night though. Had a great time in NYC as always. Thanks Kerry.
|
This entry was posted on 8/01/2005 10:16:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 11:43 PM , RomeHater said...

A conservative is a liberal who's never been fined. :P