Nausea - Big Brother in action in Utah
8/23/2005 07:45:00 AM | Author: baloghblog
Here is a diary at Kos that made me sick. The video hosted here, even more nauseousness. This is America people. These are kids at a dance party (rave).

The video shows an unbelieveable truth. Camoflauged assault squad attacks innocent youth to shut down a rave. Assault weapons in hand, dogs attacking rave-goers. Watch for yourself.
|
This entry was posted on 8/23/2005 07:45:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 1:32 AM , peaknik said...

Oh, that ticks me off (I'm being nice with my words). Grr.

My daughter is into punk. Her friends play in bands (they're 18-19 and seniors in high school or just graduated), and they get together all the time and play wherever or whenever they can just so they can listen to their own live music. I've even been invited to come and see them play and did a few times. Heck, they weren't doing anything bad at all! Not all, but alot of the kids consider themselves "straight edge" and don't drink or do drugs. Some of them even consider themselves Christian goths! lol But they don't seem nearly as bad as some of the places I went in the late 70s, early 80s!

So this just makes me mad! >:(