I take pictures
8/31/2005 08:31:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
Sometimes just seeing it, makes it more real than typing or talking about it.

On the way to work this a.m.


In a rural town, near Rte. 81:


$3.19 - $2.59 (yesterday's price) = $0.60 mark up in one day.

UPDATE:

NYCO said...

No gas available at Citgo in Fairmount this morning.

Wow, that was quick.

|
This entry was posted on 8/31/2005 08:31:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 7:47 AM , NYCO said...

No gas available at Citgo in Fairmount this morning.

Wow, that was quick.

 
On 12:33 PM , NYCO said...

Actually, to be fair to Citgo and our marvelous gas-powered supply chain, right after I pulled out of the gas station, a tanker truck pulled in behind me. So I suspect they have gas now.

But all the way to work on West Genesee street, I saw "gas refugees" who were slowing to a crawl peering at the stations as they went by... did they have gas? So there must have been a couple of other stations empty too. There is usually no one at Citgo at 7 a.m. (I went to fill my tank, which isn't empty) but there were 2 or 3 other cars there, which was unusual.

If this keeps up... bus time next week. And I'm sure Centro will soon up the fare.