An aside to Candidate Roberts
8/09/2005 11:03:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
Where is your internet presence? How do people who are interested in helping with your campaign contact you, and the YES! party to help out? I will do my humble bit to help your run for the mayor on my lowly blog, but don't you need immediate assistance in the form of people to get signatures to get you on the ballot?

A google search for "Jacob Roberts Syracuse Mayor" comes up with the 3 articles that have mentioned you in the Post-Standard and the New Times, a link to my endorsement, and to your work with the ThINC.

I would be more than willing to help distribute information to potential campaign workers, but I think that you should try to get in the New Times or Post-Standard with a press release on how to contact you.

Anyone with information please contact me at baloghblog [at] yahoo [dot] com and I will do whatever I can to help.
|
This entry was posted on 8/09/2005 11:03:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: