Getting rid of clutter can ease the soul...
7/24/2005 04:41:00 PM | Author: baloghblog

De-Cluttering the garage Posted by Picasa


De-Cluttering the garden (Mrs. Baloghblog's effort!) Posted by Picasa



De-Cluttering the basement Posted by Picasa

I was still on a roll after cleaning out the garage that I turned my focus on the boxes of crap that I had accumulated in the basement. Most of it consisted of old school papers and materials, but there were some choice pictures in there, good for blackmailing unsuspecting grown-ups. I tossed all the old correspondence and love letters from college in the recycling bin, deciding there was no longer a need to hold on to those in married life. Man, I feel like there is a great weight lifted off of me. I did enjoy my walk down memory lane, and there was a remaining box of things that I couldn't bear to part with, but I do feel better having gotten rid of most of that "junk". I saved anything useful, and have a box of books and a bag of clothes and winter garb to donate to the Rescue Mission. Not enough for a garage sale, so some of the less useful stuff had to be junked.

Now I am tackling all of the papers that have accumulated in the office, If I don't post for a few days, send help, I may have drowned in there...

|
This entry was posted on 7/24/2005 04:41:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 10:31 AM , Liz Logan said...

Wow, it looks great! You are inspiring me to do another round. Especially that basement. If I don't get it organized where am I going to put all those beans and rice? ;)