Cross posted last post at DKos
7/12/2005 09:47:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
I have started a diary at Daily Kos. I have loved that site ever since I discovered blogs in general. I hope to stir up a little more conversation about peak oil and sustainability there. For now I just plan on posting some of my earlier posts, but plan to write some of my more politically motivated entries over there.

(Romehater, I understand if you don't want to follow me there...) ; )
|
This entry was posted on 7/12/2005 09:47:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:04 AM , RomeHater said...

HA. I was just at dailykos. My fear is not going to the site, but the possibility they might stop harping on Bush and actually support a real issue like sustainability. Then they may be a real threat :)