Back to work today...
7/05/2005 07:47:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
Started back to work today, surgery is healing nicely. I have a tan that says, "yep, I've been sitting in the sun, reading, drinking and having great conversations." The "farmer" part of my tan says, "yes, I've played 36 holes of golf in the past couple of days."

So back on the road, burning up my precious gasoline.

Working on a couple of good posts, just found out about the Peak Oil News and Message Boards and signed on as a user, so I have been perusing the topics over there. Some good stuff, and insightful thinking.

Hope to post again soon. Working on the next challenge of the week. Seems to be that many people like to do easy things like change a lightbulb, driving slow is not as easy. I will have to come up with something moderately challenging, but simple enough to get a few good replies.
|
This entry was posted on 7/05/2005 07:47:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 3:35 PM , Liz Logan said...

I've gotten a lot out of the PO message boards. I find myself taking lots of notes!

 
On 9:02 PM , Kate West said...

Very cool forum--thanks for posting about it.