Sometimes I think that I am actually not paranoid
6/18/2005 11:16:00 AM | Author: baloghblog
Oil hits $58.60/barrel on Friday trading. The highest in dollar amount to date.

I sometimes think, gee maybe I am just paranoid. Other times, I think "damn, we might really be in trouble sooner than I thought."

I think that the next two things that will raise public conciousness of coming problems are $60/barrel oil, and $2.50/gal gas. That will start to make the top of the hour news.

Back to my original points about preparation:
Make upgrades to conserve energy, Save and pay off debt, Acquire knowledge about self-sustainability, and spread the word to friends and family so they can do the same.

UPDATE: OIL HITS $59/barrel.
|
This entry was posted on 6/18/2005 11:16:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: