A side note
6/01/2005 10:02:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
do any of you remember playing Castle Wolfenstein growing up, on the Apple II or Commodore 64? Anyways, it was a "text adventure" game, where you entered commands and told the computer what to do. My cousins and I would play it for hours. (Never could beat the damn wherewolf at the end, right Matt?)

teevee.org has an interesting take on Lost. You should check it out if you have any idea what I am talking about.

(via Fresh Hell)
|
This entry was posted on 6/01/2005 10:02:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 8:34 PM , FatherofFour said...

YES! Castle Wolfenstein! I played in on an Apple IIe. Those were the days.

By the way thanks for the side bar link to http://flyingtalkingdonkey.blogspot.com I've added you to mine as well and furled you under sustainability.

 
On 2:03 AM , Martin said...

I never played the original Wolfenstein but I am happy to say my very first computer game was 3d wolfenstein and then doom. I was a destructive child back then.

(Well not really but I had fun blowing stuff up)