Blogging on vacation - Greetings from Sea Isle City
6/27/2005 10:03:00 AM | Author: baloghblog
The only reason that I don't feel guilty sitting in this internet cafe catching up on the blogosphere and making this post is that it rained this morning. The gray clouds are starting to burn off, and my tab is running high, but there is a lot that I'd like to comment on out there. Alas, I am in the middle of an extended happy hour, listening to live 80-90's coverbands, and lying on the beach reading a conspiracy laden novel about the crash of TWA flight 800. So I will have to put it off for now.

Will be back soon. I feel slightly guilty but I haven't thought of peak oil in the past 48 hours. The beauty of the ocean and a gorgeous shore house will do that. Thanks bro-in-law.

Will post again if it rains, if not, see you next week.
|
This entry was posted on 6/27/2005 10:03:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 12:31 PM , Liz Logan said...

Don't feel guilty, Steve! We all need to enjoy life as much as we can in the midst of trying to be responsible. Enjoy the ocean.

 
On 1:06 AM , Kate West said...

Enjoy the nature around you--it's what we're trying to preserve. :-)