What the city version of me might sound like...
5/26/2005 07:42:00 AM | Author: baloghblog
I found this great NYC blog entry, dealing with alot of the same issues that I have been preaching about dealing with.

Having left Manhattan 1 year and 4 months ago, (no not to run for the hills...) I am glad that someone is blogging and talking to their friends about peak oil down there.

Check out some of her other entries too...

Damn, I miss the city sometimes.
|
This entry was posted on 5/26/2005 07:42:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 8:14 PM , Prof. Goose said...

ianqui's awesome...and you're welcome. it was a good piece you wrote! :)

have a good holiday.

 
On 4:10 PM , Ianqui said...

Hey! Thanks for the link. I only caught it now--I was away for the weekend. I really liked your previous post on TLE (I'm reading it now). I'll keep on reading!

(And thanks for the kind words, pg!)