Peak Oil Making more mainstream news (via Sustainablog)
5/30/2005 09:14:00 PM | Author: baloghblog
Interesting articles to check out, and more evidence that word is getting around.

My thanks to Jeff, for linking to my essay as well.

A side note, check out the sustainablog "Blogging around the clock" for charity on July 11th.

On July 11th, sustainablog will be two years old. While I didn't make a big deal of the first anniversary, this year I want to celebrate. So, from 9 am (CST) on July 11th to 9 am July 12th, I'll be "Blogging 'Round the Clock." That's right -- a 24-hour blogathon. There's a method to my madness, though (and, yes, I realize this sounds like madness) -- sustainablog will be raising funds for St. Louis' premiere site for all things sustainable, the Missouri Botanical Gardens' Earthways Center.
|
This entry was posted on 5/30/2005 09:14:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 11:15 PM , Jeff McIntire-Strasburg said...

Thanks so much for helping me promote "Blogging 'Round the Clock," Stephen. Love to have you contribute a post when the time comes -- no pressure, of course ;-)